Wednesday, September 6, 2017

1960 Fleer Autograph Project - Part 7

Since I can't remember the order in which I acquired these signed cards, I figure I'll just get caught up on 1960 with the card below.  I have another two 1960s in transit, but they were bought raw and I am going to send them out for authentication.  That process will hopefully give me time to catch up on the 6 autographed 1961 cards I have in my draft files.

So, without further ado, The Heater from Van Meter:


Everyone knows about Bob Feller. There isn't much I can add. 18 year Hall of Fame career, all with the Cleveland Indians.  A 266-162 career record, despite missing nearly four full seasons due to military service during World War II.  This card cost me $32 delivered.  Feller autographs have always been affordable, as he was a prolific signer (and consequently a fan favorite) after his career/

What I am listening to: Heal Me by Sarah Shook and the Disarmers.



No comments:

Post a Comment