Saturday, April 23, 2016

Fleer Autograph Project - Part 52


This is, as the post title states, the 52nd card from the 66 card 1963 Fleer set that I have autographed.  I had sent a card TTM to Rollins for signing back in January.  But, after 3 months I figured it may not be coming back, so I went ahead and picked this one up off of EBay. With this pickup, I only lack one card featuring a player who is still alive.  That player is Willie Mays and, after last years aborted signing, I don't expect that will ever get a Mays signed Fleer.  There are actually a couple other cards I need from deceased players on EBay right now, but the card condition is either poor or the price is way too high. I have really enjoyed this project and would love to keep adding to it, but I am intent on not overpaying.

What I am Listening to:  Cooler 'n Hell by Ray Wylie Hubbard


1 comment:

  1. Never say never - who knows what's going to happen down the road?

    ReplyDelete