Saturday, February 27, 2016

Fleer Autograph Project - Part 51

  I've been trying to broaden my search for autographed 1963 Fleer cards.  I've had decent luck with organized signings and TTM, however I have most of the living players (Rich Rollins and Willie Mays are the only living players I don't have.  EBay is a decent resource, but most of the signed cards out there I already have.  So, every few weeks I sit down and do a general Google search for these cards.

This Leon Wagner came from Hall of Fame Memorabilia, based in the Dallas-Fort Worth area (although this card shipped from California.)   Wagner passed away in 2004 and represents the 13th deceased player featured in the 1963 Fleer set for which I have an autograph.


What I am Listening to: Embraceable You by Willie Nelson and Sheryl Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment