Saturday, January 4, 2014

1963 Fleer Autograph Project - Parts 27 and 28


Astute observers (and let's face it, that is all of you) will note that on my Thursday post I talked about having 26 1963 Fleer cards autographed. Yet, on my Friday post, I said 28.  What gives, you probably think?  Is that doofus innumerate?  Nope.

This is what gives:



Yup, I got two more cards with my Christmas loot.  These are both cards of deceased players.  Glen Hobbie passed away in August of 2013. Smoky Burgess died in 1991, so this card was a rare find. And it means that I now have 4 out of the 5 Pirates in the set (missing only Clemente.) I've got two more cards going out for signature in the next few days and I have identified addresses for about 6 TTMs.

What I am listening to:  Thanks A Lot by Neko Case


No comments:

Post a Comment