Friday, November 15, 2013

Califragilistic

I haven't been too active lately and it has been a while since I made any progress on any of the modern sets I am working.  I've been sitting at 5 cards to complete 2011 Tristar Obak for just about a year.  By chance last week, I made a few searches on Ebay for cards I needed and was happy to find a 5 card lot of 2010 and 2011 Obak Cal Ripken cards, including this one:



This is the last short print I needed towards completing 2011 and I got it for about $6 delivered.  This was quite the steal because I had never seen it on EBay other than as a Buy it Now, or on any of the retail websites like COMC, for less than $12.  With only 4 base cards to go to finish that set, I am going to try and knock it off before the end of the year.

What I am listening to: Nightbook by Ludovico Einaudi


No comments:

Post a Comment