Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sigh....

So, how did I address my desire to reduce the number of sets I am working on?  By picking up a box of a set that I have wanted to start, but hadn't yet.


Yup.

2006 Fleer Greats of the Game.  In my defense, it was a killer deal.  Boxes of 2006 GOTG are available from several sellers, but all are generally selling at about $150 each box.  That is too rich for my blood.  So, when a box came available (along with the 2006 Fleer Ultra box next to it) for a Buy-It-Now of an even $100, I snapped it up immediately. My plan is to flip the Ultra, which I have no interest in, so I should make back some of what this cost me. If you are interested, make me an offer. Otherwise, it goes back on EBay in a couple weeks.

Yes, I also bought a blaster of A&G. No, I am not going to build the set.  I just decided to take a look.

I'll probably do a series of posts on the GOTG box, but after that, I may be going into power save mode for a while.  We are thinking of buying some, or all, of the property next to us and I am guessing it will take a lot of our time, and spare coin, to close the deal.

Lastly, there are a couple of you that I have promised cards to.  I haven't forgotten you, I have just been really busy lately. I'll try to get your cards out this weekend.

2 comments: