Saturday, October 1, 2011

Random Thoughts for a Saturday Morning



  1. Leftover Chicken Jalfrazi is an awesome breakfast

  2. Would you trade 660 cards for 3? I am in the process of closing a deal to trade my 2011 Topps 60th Anniversary commemorative set for three cards from 1971: Luis Aparicio, Willie Mays, and Roberto Clemente.

  3. I'm still a little ticked that the Yankees left Bartolo Colon off their roster for the ALDS against Detroit

  4. The Yankees-Tigers game tonight better not get rained out. I was able to get out of going to the OU-Ball State football game with my wife in order to stay home and watch it.

  5. I'm going to smoke some ribs and chill down some Bridgeport Cafe Negro coffee infused porter to feast on during the game tonight.

  6. I really need to get organized. I know I have a Justin Verlander relic around here somewhere, but can't seem to find it. After the monster season he had, I really need to throw it up on EBay and see what I can get for it.

  7. Despite really being tickled over getting a nice copy of the 1989 Fleer Billy Ripken card, this is my favorite pickup from two weekends ago.




That is all. Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment: