Monday, September 26, 2011

Plugging a Break


A number of weeks ago, I participated in a group break over at Crinkly Wrappers. Ted put together a great break and I had a complete blast. I got a lot of great cards and I still intend to blog about it, but I will quickly show you a card I got in the break that I absolutely love.


As it stands, my favorite card in my collection is card number 1 from 1974 Topps, the Hank Aaron All-time Home Run King card. That card was actually issued before Aaron broke the record. So, this card, card #1 from 1975, is a great bookend.

But, the real reason I am writing is that Ted has another break brewing. The cost is on the high side at $60, but I guarantee you will get your money's worth. If it wasn't for the fact that I am about to drop nearly a grand on hay being trucked in from Mississippi, along with a number of quarterly insurance payments that had to be made in September, I would be all over this break. But, my misfortune is your gain. Go over there and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment