Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Random 10


I really don't have anything card-related to post today, but have taken the week off as a honey-do staycation, so I'm going to recycle an old (and probably overdone) blog meme, the Random 10. So, I am setting iTunes on random play and see what comes up. Where there is a video available, the title will be a link to it.

1. Over the Top by Motorhead
2. New York by Sex Pistols
3. Since I've Been Loving You by Led Zeppelin
4. Is That You? by Buddy Miller
5. Union House Branch by Alison Krauss and Union Station*
6. Whiskey Lullaby by Alison Krauss and Brad Paisley
7. Black and Blue by Louis Armstrong
8. I see Red by Split Enz
9. Are You Running? by Jerry Harrison
10. Roll Me Away by Bob Seger

* Okay, so the video isn't actually Alison Krauss and Union Station. But, it does feature AKUS member Jerry Douglas, who is a virtuoso on the dobro.

No comments:

Post a Comment