Thursday, August 25, 2011

Card Show Haul - Leftovers

This is second to last post for what I bought at the show the weekend before last. The last will be about the next set I intend to work, on after I finish off 1977. That will probably go up over the weekend. If I can get it done, I have a post for tomorrow regarding a trade package I got in the mail yesterday.

So here are the few loose odds and ends from the show haul:


Another SP Etched in Time. I had previously picked up the Satchel Paige from this series and now added Ty Cobb. If rumors are true, I better not put them next to each other in my miscellaneous binder.


Not sure why, I just like the Kellogg's 3D cards.


I actually bought two 1973 Clemente's at the show. This was the first and is in decent condition, although the corners show a fair amount of wear. The second had alot better corners, but had a small surface crease and a pen mark on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment