Monday, August 22, 2011

Card Show Haul - 1955

I got on quite the roll with buying discount vintage cards. In addition to the three 1952s 1953s, I bought two 1955s, and eighteen 1956s.

Wait a sec? I bought eighteen 1956 cards?

*counts*

*counts again*

Yup, eighteen. I guess I'll have to divide those up over two posts. Anyhoo, here are the 1955s. 20 game winner Harvey Haddix and 1952 NL MVP Hank Sauer.




My LCS didn't have 8 pocket Ultra-Pros in stock, but said he would order some. I don't have the heart to throw them in my storage closet. So, in the mean time, I've got this stack of top loaders sitting on my desk with all these cards from the Fifties. I work from home, so I keep finding myself picking them up and looking through them when I should be pumping up my WAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment